Fortitude is a new studio based in Guildford, UK, dedicated to building innovative and creative games.
As part of the Tonic Games Group, we’re able to draw on a wealth of experience and connections to grow quickly while pouring heart and soul into developing exciting titles that provide players with surprising, polished and high-quality experiences that cut through a crowded marketplace.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals with the passion and skills to deliver premium-quality games from day one, while growing as part of a small team working with original properties and acclaimed IPs to create a world-class games studio.
Role: Senior Production
Location: Guildford, United Kingdom Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid/Senior-level
The senior producer’s role is to tie together the various threads of the project and keep the teams focused and on track. You will be working one-to-one with the directors to define and implement the systems and schedules that will carry our project to success.
You will need a solid understanding of the most effective production systems, and confidence in your ability to lead and support your team at all times.
In addition to these core traits, you:
• Are comfortable as the first point of contact for schedule, deadlines and milestone deliveries.
• Keep track of team tasks and progress through setting up and managing Agile-based processes.
• Lead by example.
• Foster a positive atmosphere to set the teams up for success.
• Share responsibility for the overall quality of the project and help balance budget, time and resources.
• Spot issues before they arise, address them directly where possible and escalate them as appropriate.
• Liaise with external contractors and outsourcers to make sure assets are produced on time and to a high quality.
• Are a key member of the studio for publisher contact, owning and maintaining a healthy working relationship with outside IP holders.
• Maintain clear and regular communication of the project’s progress to the main stakeholders both internal and external.
• Establish and improve processes across the studio wherever you see an opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years experience on game projects from development to release including additional experience of live operations on at least one free-to-play game.
• Possess a thorough understanding of production processes
• Are expert in one or more task tracking tool (e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps, etc)
• A keen eye for detail
• Comfortable working under pressure
• Able to work with a multi-disciplined team to agree frequent, tight deadlines
• Embrace working to frequent, tight deadlines
• Possess Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Desirable Experience
• Experience working with teams in multiple locations
• Experience working with remote contractors
• Experience working with external IP holders
We are a small studio in the heart of Guildford working on flagship titles to put Fortitude on the map.
Our staff includes multi-BAFTA nominated talent and games expertise spanning more than 10 years. We have a close and highly-developed working relationship with parent company Mediatonic and their extensive network and support, meaning that we are taking on large-scale challenges and growing more rapidly than would otherwise be possible.
We look forward to your application!